Modular design didactic equipment for progressive growth and easy upgrading of components.
The system is equipped with the latest technologies in real-time data acquisition from a PC to enable the training results to be obtained more quickly, conveniently, and attractively.
Equipment is designed in a modular way, allowing progressive growth, easy updating of components and maintenance that allows for the temporary shutdown of part of the system while keeping the rest of the equipment operational.
Monitoring and data collection
We build equipment with the latest technologies in real-time data acquisition, using transducers and data acquisition units, putting behind the usual measurement rulers, and displaying test data instantly on the computer screen to compare results much faster and more visually.
Teams and areas of expertise
- Automation, regulation, and control
- Process control
- Energy (Power plants, Alternative energies)
- Fluids (Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulic Machines and Turbomachines, Water Handling and Treatment Systems)
- Mechanics (General Mechanics, Gears and Transmissions, Automotive)
- Materials (Strength of Materials)
- Thermodynamics (Cooling, Heating, Heat Exchange, and Heat Transfer)