The main reasons to use of hydraulic systems with water instead of oil are as follows:
- The low cost of acquisition, storage, availability, and water management, as opposed to other industrial fluids.
- Eliminate the risk of fire.
- Avoid the risk of leakage of potentially hazardous fluids, such as in the food industry.
- Water is not affected by radiation, which is particularly important in the nuclear industry, where the cost of decontamination is prohibitive.
- Offshore applications where it is important not to install return lines.
- The viscosity of water is lower than most hydraulic fluids, so smaller supply lines can be used.
- Water’s viscosity is barely affected by temperatures between 2 °C and 55 °C, so the system’s response is much less affected by the ambient temperature.
- The fluid can be drinking water, seawater, or special technical water, making this technology very versatile.
- Many modern companies want to be considered environmentally friendly and associated with the use of clean technologies.
We combine our own know-how with the highest quality components to achieve our goals, thanks to strategic alliances with world leaders.