Custom hydraulic solutions that achieve high efficiency
Voith – H+L Hydraulic
Voith hydraulic systems and components are highly dynamic, precise, and robust. They often achieve an efficiency that is two to three times better than standard solutions.
HRE & Voith
The need to find solutions that were hard to resolve by relying on the hydraulic or servo-hydraulic systems produced by our usual partners led us 10 years ago to contact and reach a distribution and service agreement with the company Voith Turbo – Hartmann and Lammle.
Our clients can benefit from this collaboration by finding solutions such as:
- Special valves of small size and weight, Nominal Size 4.
- Highly accurate and repeatable stepper motor driven flow regulators.
- Punching systems without servo valves.
- Energy and space-saving systems in hydraulic power packs.
- Compact electro-hydraulic servo-drive controlled units, without servo valves or proportional valves and the need for additional hydraulic power packs.
- Control and energy-saving systems for large presses and press cushions.
Voith hydraulic systems and components are highly dynamic, precise, and robust.
We tailor our hydraulic solutions to your needs. One of the unique advantages for our clients lies in the development of customised, first-hand products.
Our systems often achieve efficiencies that are double or even triple those of standard commercial off-the-shelf solutions. This also translates into significant savings in terms of energy, space, and components.
We see ourselves as an engineering partner for our clients. With our innovative products:
- Voith’s hydraulic systems and components are characterised by special solutions that are difficult to achieve with traditional hydraulic components.
- Compact electro-hydraulic units with complete control of speed, position, and force.
- Energy-saving systems in large machines.
- Solenoid valves with special functions.
- Solenoid valves in nominal size TN4 for space and weight savings.
- Compact electro-hydraulic punching, cutting, and bending units.
- Compact electro-hydraulic positioning systems with mechanical feedback (without position sensor).
- High dynamic accumulator charging valves.
- Proportional flow regulators for extremely low flow rates.